Our Education team is committed to making your visit to the Garden a success. We look forward to sharing all of the excitement and wonder that the Garden holds with you and your students soon.
- We can accommodate up to 90 students per session. Our programs have a guide to student ratio of 1:30. Classes larger than 30 will be split to meet this ratio. Please ensure you bring adequate supervision to meet this ratio.
- Bus parking can be found behind the Bowden Centre on Yandel'ora Circuit.
- Ensure you arrive 30 minutes prior to your session commencing. This allows time for a snack, a visit to the restrooms and to stow away bags. Our educators will meet you outside the education venue prior to your program commencing.
- Our educators will lead your session, but the class teacher is responsible for the care of the students. Adult helpers are welcome to participate as well.
- The lesson is a focused learning experience. The students will be more engaged if they have participated in some relevant pre-excursion activities.
- Adult helpers will be an asset if they have roles given to them before the lesson.
- Teachers and assisting adults attend the lesson free of charge.