Here you will find our terms and conditions, risk assessment form and excursion checklist.
Please look over the information on this page prior to your excursion to the Australian Botanic Garden.
- We can accommodate up to 90 students per session. Our programs have a guide to student ratio of 1:30. Classes larger than 30 will be split to meet this ratio. Please ensure you bring adequate supervision to meet this ratio.
- Bus parking can be found behind the Bowden Centre on Yandel'ora Circuit.
- Ensure you arrive 30 minutes prior to your session commencing. This allows time for a snack, a visit to the restrooms and to stow away bags. Our educators will meet you outside the education venue prior to your program commencing.
- Our educators will lead your session, but the class teacher is responsible for the care of the students. Adult helpers are welcome to participate as well.
- The lesson is a focused learning experience. The students will be more engaged if they have participated in some relevant pre-excursion activities.
- Adult helpers will be an asset if they have roles given to them before the lesson.
- Teachers and assisting adults attend the lesson free of charge.