The Bowden Centre
Designed as an education facility, this gorgeous building provides a secluded space for both corporate and private functions.
The Centre often plays host to family gathers including birthdays, engagements and wedding receptions.
For more images of the space in wedding reception style, please click here.
The Bowden Centre's facilities include:
- Natural light
- Building with natural and sustainable features
- Seating 150 theatre, 90 classrooom, 40 boardroom, 30 U-shape
- Adjoining kitchenette
- Data projector and screen
- Slide projector
- Portable microphone system
- Television and Video unit
- Sound system indoors and out
Terms and Conditions of Use
If you are interested to The Australian PlantBank as your next venue, please read the Terms and Conditions before enquiring.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions before applying for the venue hire.
Please refer to the rate card that the details.
For further information please contact the Functions and Events Coordinator on 02 4634 7903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.