We invite you to come to Campbelltown and the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan and meet the Hello Koalas.
Bring the whole family and enjoy the bespoke trail curated by Arts and Health Australia Pty Ltd (AHA) and presented by Campbelltown City Council. The trail will be hosted across several Council sites as well the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan.
The trail encompasses 22 one-metre high koala sculptures, hand-painted by Australian artists.
The Hello Koalas sculpture trail is a unique award-winning concept, conceived by AHA and centred in Port Macquarie. The trail aims to promote koala conservation and conservation of other threatened animal and plant species in Australia.
The Koalas will be located at:
- Campbelltown City Council Administration Building, Cnr Queen & Broughton Sts, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Art Centre, 1 Art Gallery Rd, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Visitor Centre, 15 Old Menangle Rd, Campbelltown
- Ingleburn Library, Cnr Oxford and Cumberland Rds, Ingleburn
- The Australian Botanic Garden, 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan
- Acces to Council venues will depend on the normal operating hours of the venue.
To help find the koalas and learn about each one we suggest downloading the trail guide. When you visit the Garden, you can use our Garden Explorer link on our website and choose the Tour option and then the Hello Koalas Tour option to find the koala’s on the site.
Trail maps will also be available from the Garden Visitor Centre and select Campbelltown Council locations.