The Banksia Garden is set within a cool, moist and sheltered gully. It is a lush garden that features well-known Australian plant groups including grevillias, waratahs, banksias, hakeas and rainforest species.
Banskia Shelter 2 includes the hire of the shelter and adjacent grassed area for your exclusive use. As part of this hire you can bring with you:
- Your own gas BBQ
- Up to four tables
- Up to 60 chairs (chairs must be broad feet chairs)
- No more than three 6m x 3m pop up shade structures (weighted, not pegged)
For an additional fee, bookings at this site can also have:
- Children’s entertainer (e.g. a face painter, clown, entertainer, character)
- A caterer delivering food (not food truck)
- A live accoustic ensemble of up to four people
- A commercial photographer
- Other commercial activities by approval
Please note this site is classified as a Picnic Area within the Garden. Please refer to our Picnic Site Comparison Table for what you can bring to your event and other special restrictions that may apply to your booking.