Modern and inviting, The Bowden Centre is a popular venue for wedding receptions and private functions.
Nestled within lush woodland, this elegant venue offers kitchen facilities, a covered outdoor entertaining space and more.
The Bowden Centre is offered as a 7 hour hire package which includes:
- Access to the venue for 7 hours and in this time you must allow for your event set up and pack down as well as the event itself
- The venue furniture setup pre your booking time to a floor plan of your choosing and packed away post your booking time. The available furniture includes:
- Cocktail furniture - 6 bar tables, 24 stools, 2 wine barrels
- Sit down furniture - 15 trestle tables, 120 white chairs
- Additional hours can be added for a fee
The spaces at the venue include:
- 14m x 8m function room
- 7m x 7m alfresco area
- Large lawn spaces immediately in front of the venue
- Kitchen with domestic stove, oven and dishwasher as well as a commercial fridge
What's not included:
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware or serving ware
- Any styling or decorations
- Food nor beverages
You are free to bring in your own caterer, however they must undergo an induction at an additional cost, or you can use the Gardens preferred caterer, The Chef and I.