Join experienced Early Years Nature Educators from the Garden who will facilitate play-based activities and nature experiences with you and your little one. This special program aims to help children grow and develop with and in nature. Children will climb, dig, explore, build, engage their senses, discover and play! Each week’s program is a combination of nature-based activities, games and stories, combined with supervised free-play time in the garden’s nature play area.
Children must be accompanied by an adult carer.
TERM PASSES NOW AVAILABLE
This is the recommended way to attend Seedlings Nature School. By joining us for a full term, your child:
- forms a relationship with the space and looks forward to visiting 'their nature place'
- learns more about their body and capabilities by building on skills, with the help of our Educators
- observes changes in the environment over time, sparking curiosity and interest in the natural world
- makes friends with other Seedlings
...and it's the best value! (8 weeks for the price of 7)
Classes can also be booked weekly if not sold out prior.
"The staff and the activities really hit the right mark! Perfect length, variety, and I loooved encouraging an appreciation and respect for nature. My daughter was really engaged and interested, and she had a wonderful time! Such a great morning, thank you so much!"
- Seedlings parent
Do you want to know more about Seedlings and the theory behind nature play? Then head to our Education section
for resources, information about the program and a look at the talented education staff behind Seedlings.
Please note the following changes due to NSW Government guidelines around COVID-19
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Seedlings Nature School can accommodate a maximum of 15 children and their supervising adult. Please advise in your booking if you intend to bring a younger sibling so that we can monitor group capacities.
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups may not be able to be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met.
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas, or to any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas, or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results