It's a murder mystery like no other: death, deception and theft in none other than The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan. In a rare opportunity to come within the Garden Gates after hours, you will enter the futuristic world of PlantBank – location of Australia’s one and only Seed Vault - to interrogate suspects, inspect evidence and CCTV footage and try your hand at some forensic analysis. Your challenge: to convict a murderer by the end of the night.
It's a murder mystery like no other: Death, deceit and a classic whodunnit at the PlantBank.
The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan is inviting guests to solve a mystery at its immersive Murder in the Garden event.
The experience will take you into the futuristic-scientific world of PlantBank in the dead of night as you interrogate suspects, inspect evidence, examine CCTV footage and try your hand at some forensic analysis in the hopes of convicting a "murderer".
Those who arrive early will enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and nibbles.
Bring your friends and work together to solve the mystery!
Every ticket includes:
- After-hours access to the PlantBank and Botanic Gardens
- Immersive theatre interacting with the suspects, detectives and fellow guests
- A glass of wine and nibbles including chees platters and antipasto spread on arrival
- A who-dunnit detective booklet for notetaking
- Hands-on forensic activities